Sunday, November 01, 2015

AGE IS NOT A BARRIER TO SUCCESS - AKINDELE OLUWAFIMISADE (FOUNDER OF FIMIESDESSERTSVILLE)

My name is Akindele Oluwafimisade, the founder of FIMIESDESSERTSVILLE . I am a 24year old lawyer and the author of four published books with the first being published and launched on my 12th birthday. 

 I attended Igbinedion University Okada Edo State and graduated in the year 2012 after which I proceeded to the Nigerian Law School where i got my Bachelor of Law degree in 2013.

 Fimiesdessertsville is a desserts catering company that was established in December 2013 which specializes in the handling of all kinds of DESSERTS at every and any occasion, CELEBRATION CAKES,and WEDDING CAKES. We have available on our menu Gateau cakes,Icecream Sundae, Tapioca Pudding , Cupcakes, Smoothies, Mousse, Jelly options,Fruit Salad, Waffles,and many more. 


We also offer other range of desserts 
depending on choice and preference of the customer. We also set up chocolate fountain and fruit trees of various sizes. I can be contacted on 07055676144 or 07062757152.      

 My advice to people who have a passion for baking and also intend starting a baking business is to start now! because Age is not a barrier to success,  irrespective of your age you can be successful  if you work hard with a determined  spirit. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment